Monday, December 21, 2009

Have you seen anyone in your area wearing a medical mask ( swine flu mask) or latex gloves ?

POLL: Would you wear them ?Have you seen anyone in your area wearing a medical mask ( swine flu mask) or latex gloves ?
A guy at work had a mask with him, and I seriously hope it was a joke.Have you seen anyone in your area wearing a medical mask ( swine flu mask) or latex gloves ?
No, I have'nt





No, I wouldnt, If I havent seen anybody else doing it, What makes you think I'd be the only idiot walking around with the michael jackson mask on?
I only know this one guy who wears a mask and gloves.I wouldn't wear a mask and gloves though since no one I know is infected with it yet
No, I haven't seen anyone wearing one. No, I am not about to wear one. I will just go and wash my hands. I am not a hypochondriac and/or sheep!
No thank god, why is everyone freaking out about it?


oh well, i don't think i would wear them anyways
No I haven't seen one and yes I would wear one because I don't want to die.
No, Im from Toronto. I didnt wear it for SARS I wont wear it now.
On my telly when I watched Greys Anatomy
I heard on the news, they don't work. They trap moisture and absorb infections.
I saw a girl wear one at school.


And no i wouldnt they are pointless.
I have not seen anyone yet, and yes I will If I need it.
NO and No
no i havent seen anyone wearing those
no and no.
Yes, they drew little mouths on them. It was pretty.
well - yes - but thats a bit personal...
i havent seen anyone and if it got to that point i would just stay home
  • myspace.com widgets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment