Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it okay to wear a liquid latex mask overnight?

I'm going to be an elderly woman for Halloween and I've heard it takes hours to make the masks complete. I'm going to school in it for a Halloween contest, but i only have little time in the morning. (I wake up at 6am and my bus comes at 7, and my mom needs to be to work by 7:30 on the other side of town from my school) I hardly get any sleep as it is so maybe 5 or 5:30 would be the earliest i would be able to wake up and actually have my mom to help me because she hates getting up earlier than she has to.


I was wondering if I would be able to apply the mask the night before with my family and plenty of time available then let it harden completely and go to sleep without any impressions that would ruin the wrinkles or further problems in the morning.


Thank you for your time!Is it okay to wear a liquid latex mask overnight?
Yes, there is no problem with wearing latex for a long time - liquid latex or latex clothing. However, sleeping might cause the latex to peal off as it rubs the pillow... What about one of those full-head ';female'; latex masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment