Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it good to put a latex mask on and have liquid latex on my face?

see its for halloween, I'm being a zombie and I want it took look as good as possible. so what I'm doing is taking an old latex skull mask and cutting off some of the piece's to put on my face(with spirit gum) to give it like I was decaying for a long time. and then with liquid latex give my face, neck and arms some more decaying spots, that are slowly decaying...so is it okay for me to have a latex mask and a liquid latex on my face?Is it good to put a latex mask on and have liquid latex on my face?
Liquid latex on your face is a very bad idea. It can be very irritating and hell to get off. If you want to use latex, form the decay spots and let the latex dry, and then attach them with spirit gum, the way you do the mask. Or, and this works much better than you might think: you can wet kleenex and make it into a sort of past, color it, and apply it to the skin. Looks really good, easy to do, non-irritating, and easy to remove.Is it good to put a latex mask on and have liquid latex on my face?
powder from the latex may make you sick. be careful, it also may get into your skin pores and clog them up and make pimples worse or grow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment