Monday, December 21, 2009

Old Lady for Halloween...how to make wrinkles? Latex mask thing?

I'm going to be an old lady for Halloween (I know it's a bit early) and I'm wondering how I should make wrinkles on my face? I was thinking maybe draw them on with brown/gray eyeliner, but then again, it is Halloween! Why not go the extra mile and use latex face stuff?





And clue as to how to do this? Is it expensive to buy? Easy to do???


Any tips would be appreciated!Old Lady for Halloween...how to make wrinkles? Latex mask thing?
I did this a few years ago and people freaked out. As long as your hair is in curlers with a scarf tied over them, you have a shawl, cane, polyester pants, big corrective shoes- you can go ahead and use brown eye lining pencil like this:





After using white makeup all over your face LIGHTLY (to look pale) look in the mirror, first wrinkle up your forehead - hold it- and use the pencil to follow all the wrinkles. Do this around your eyes and mouth.





Also- make sure your top and pants are 4 sizes bigger than you need, then stuff a bed pillow in your front, and one in your butt- it looks hilarious when you rock back and forth to ';dance';. I also made sure I fell down periodically throughout the night- it was frickin hilarious.Old Lady for Halloween...how to make wrinkles? Latex mask thing?
You can go to this place called...





www.frightcatalog.com








They have all that stuff....
http://www.costumesandmasks.com/masks.ht鈥?/a>





old ladies!!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Look at this question.


I like answer#4

No comments:

Post a Comment