Friday, December 25, 2009

Latex used in Art masking fluid...?

Are there many different latexes out there that are used in Masking fluid ?? Derived from different sorts of rubber trees ?? Or is the masking fluid the same no matter what company you are talking about, Winsor %26amp; Newton, or any other... Or do they all go through a strict handling on a chemical level ???





See.. let me go straight to the point.. I am planning to try and create my own masking fluid. The problem I have is that I cannot find natural rubber latex in a liquid form ANYWHERE... I've written dozen of e-mails to different companies asking for this. I got a positive reply asking me to give him technical requirements of that latex in liquid form. WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM ??? A special formula of content ?? Exact details of every proton in that latex ??





How much is it necessary for an artist who simply wants to create his own masking fluid ?????Latex used in Art masking fluid...?
Speaking as an artist, I think you might get better answers to your question if you post in a category for science or chemistry.





I just use what comes out of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment