Friday, December 25, 2009

I have an allergy to latex on my face and i want to where a mask is there any thing i could put on or in it?

you do not want to wear the mask if it is latex and you have an allergy believe me! if you have ever had an allergic reaction and had the pain %26amp; suffering that goes with it you would not even be asking this question - DO NOT DO IT!!


PLEASE!I have an allergy to latex on my face and i want to where a mask is there any thing i could put on or in it?
How about green vegetable dye - works great for me.I have an allergy to latex on my face and i want to where a mask is there any thing i could put on or in it?
You don't want to wear a latex mask. If you MUST wear a mask, make it cloth. Keep in mind that I don't know what you want the mask for.
you want to wear a latex mask? If you are allergic then you cannot wear one. If you keep using things with latex you will eventually go into anaphaltic shock. Be smart!
no, do not wear a mask with latex in it, the stuff is airborne too, can get in your lungs and cause a serious problem.
There isn't, no. A prime example of latex allergy is John Rhys-Davies, who played the dwarf Gimli from Lord of the Rings. He's allergic to latex as well, and the latex mask and makeup basically ate into his face. A good portion of the time it's not even him playing the part, because it affected him so badly. By the end of the third movie, you can see how red and puffy his face and eyes are - There's one particular scene where it looks like his face is sloughing off.





Doing it just once won't be too horrible, depending on how sensitive you are and how much you want to suffer afterward, but I still wouldn't recommend it. If I were you, I'd try finding a mask that isn't made of latex.

No comments:

Post a Comment