Monday, December 21, 2009

How to make a latex mask?slipknot,mask 2008?

Ok so I want to make a corey taylor(slipknot) mask the 2008.But i dunno how i wanted to know if anybody could tell me ';What i need,%26amp;How to make it?';


Pllsss this would be my first mask,So if you could plss just tell me how but can u be very detailed (if u can) :)plsss.So plss help me out!How to make a latex mask?slipknot,mask 2008?



Theres this guy on youtube named agothincloth- he makes them and sells them, hes made corey taylors new one already. I suggest sending him a message





If you dont want to buy it then what i did was make one with a paper mache base, cut the shape (mouth, nose, eyes) and cover it with layers of latex enamel, and let it sun-dry. You could also use a thing of real latex, but it requires alot of skill.How to make a latex mask?slipknot,mask 2008?
what i would do is make a mask out of plaster of pairs.go to youtube.com and type how to make a slipknot mask go down and click the one that has plaster of paris on it.Good Luck! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment